Lucker Cottages & Millhouse | Lucker
1 Bed Cottage in Lucker, Northumberland
Situated at Lucker Steadings within the heart of Lucker, Avocet is the perfect property for couples looking to relax in a peaceful environment. Avocet Studio is a ground level, open plan studio apartment and offers an open plan bedroom, living room, kitchen and dining area. There is a separate shower room with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
The cottage is located three miles from Bamburgh and the wonderful Northumberland coastline. Lucker is only 2 miles from the A1, which makes visiting landmarks and exploring Northumberland easy to do.
Travel cot & high chair available on request. Please note we do not provide a mattress or bedding..
In Lucker you will find two eateries, The Apple Inn and The School House. The Apple Inn is a traditional country pub serving a great food and ales. The School House offers a fresh approach to Breakfast & brunch using local products.
The School House is also a popular spot for small weddings. For more information please send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucker is only 2 miles from the A1, which makes visiting landmarks and exploring Northumberland and its wonderful coastline easy to do. The cottage is just 3 miles from Bamburgh, which has a host of great places to eat and drink, as well as its own stunning beach and the famous castle that sits proudly over the village..
As a guest of Stablewood Coastal Cottages, you are entitled to the following special offers:
Spa and Fitness
- 1 hour swim or fitness suite pass for each member of your party, courtesy of Beau Monde Leisure
- 5% discount on all hair & beauty treatments (excludes packages & products) courtesy of Beau Monde Leisure
- 5% Discount on food at the The School House & the Apple Inn (you will need to present your key fob for the discount to apply)
- Plan your activities including mountain biking, canoeing and more with this 10% discount courtesy of Adventure Northumberland. When booking, use the promo code: stable2015
Payment and deposit information
- A 30% deposit is payable at the time of booking. Receipt of any deposit shall not constitute acceptance of any booking until confirmation has been sent. All payment, unless otherwise specified, shall be made payable to “Stablewood Leisure Limited” and sent to the address on the booking acknowledgement.
- The balance of the booking is due 8 weeks before the arrival date.
- See further terms & conditions here: https://www.stablewoodcoastalcottages.com/terms-and-conditions/
Bedroom 1 – Superking size bed (6ft) is set up on arrival. Can be split into 2 Single beds (3ft)
Please note – if you would like to change the bed configuration please give us at least 72 hour notice. There will be no charge.
If you would like this changed on the day of your arrival, you will incur a £40 charge per bed & this subject to availability of our cleaning team.