Brent Goose Cottage
Heather House | Budle Bay
2 Bed Cottage in Budle Bay, Northumberland
Set within the dunes of Budle Bay sands, Brent Goose Cottage is the perfect getaway for those looking for some tranquillity by the sea. With a privately owned sandy beach for all guests to enjoy, you can sit at peace within an area of outstanding natural beauty and watch the day go by and not see another soul.
Part of the Heather Cottages collection, the property has views stretching across Budle Bay to Holy Island Castle where sunrise and sunset can be simply breath taking. Take a walk or a cycle, and if you’re keen on photography or wildlife, then the camera is a must!
Brent Goose Cottage has a spacious kitchen, which leads into the open plan living and dining area. Featuring a multi-fuel stove, the living room is furnished with comfortable leather sofas, hardwood flooring and a TV. The ground floor also features a bathroom with shower over bath, WC and hand basin.
Leading to the outside, there is access to a shared, enclosed garden with individual decked area, giving you stunning views of the sand dunes and over Budle Bay.
A twin and double bedroom both with wardrobes and storage drawers are on the first floor. Fantastic views over the bay can be seen from the twin room.
Travel cot & high chair available on request. Please note we do not provide a mattress or bedding.
Bamburgh is situated just over a mile away, and has a host of good places to eat and drink, as well as its own wonderful beach with the famous castle that imposes itself over the village.
3 miles away in Lucker you will find two eateries, The Apple Inn and The School House. The Apple Inn is a traditional country pub serving a great food and ales. The School House offers a fresh approach to Breakfast & brunch using local products.
The School House is also a popular spot for small weddings. For more information please send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a guest of Stablewood Coastal Cottages, you are entitled to the following special offers:
Spa and Fitness
- 1 hour swim or fitness suite pass for each member of your party, courtesy of Beau Monde Leisure
- 5% discount on all hair & beauty treatments (excludes packages & products) courtesy of Beau Monde Leisure
- 5% Discount on food at the The School House & the Apple Inn (you will need to present your key fob for the discount to apply)
- Plan your activities including mountain biking, canoeing and more with this 10% discount courtesy of Adventure Northumberland. When booking, use the promo code: stable2015
Payment and deposit information
- A 30% deposit is payable at the time of booking. Receipt of any deposit shall not constitute acceptance of any booking until confirmation has been sent. All payment, unless otherwise specified, shall be made payable to “Stablewood Leisure Limited” and sent to the address on the booking acknowledgement.
- The balance of the booking is due 8 weeks before the arrival date.
- See further terms & conditions here: https://www.stablewoodcoastalcottages.com/terms-and-conditions/
Bedroom 1 – Double Beds
Bedroom 2 – 2 Single Beds