Heather Cottages | Budle Bay
2 Bed Cottage in Budle Bay, Northumberland
Set right within the dunes of Budle Bay sands, Godwit is the perfect getaway for those looking for peaceful surroundings by the sea. It has a privately-owned sandy beach for all guests to enjoy, you can relish the area’s natural beauty and take in the peacefulness of this wonderful part of the country.
Godwit Cottage sleeps 4 guests in 2 bedrooms and belongs to the Heather Cottages collection which boast memorable views across Budle Bay to Holy Island Castle. You won’t want to miss the sunrise and sunset, which can be breath taking. There’s plenty to do around here from walking, cycling, to explore nature and capturing wildlife on camera.
The kitchen is well-equipped and leads into an open plan living room and dining area. The spacious living room offers ample comfortable seating as well as a multi-fuel stove for cosy nights in. The dining room has seating for 4 guests with beautiful views across the bay to Lindisfarne. Access to a shared, enclosed garden area with patio furniture provides the ideal surroundings to get together and wind down after a day out exploring, and the individual decked area offers stunning views of the sand dunes and Budle Bay.
The first floor features a double bedroom with a TV, wardrobe and drawers, as well as a twin bedroom with ample storage and spectacular views of Budle Bay and Lindisfarne Castle.
*travel cot & high chair available on request. Please note we do not provide a mattress or bedding.
Bamburgh is situated just over a mile away, and has a host of good places to eat and drink, as well as its own wonderful beach with the famous castle that imposes itself over the village.
3 miles away in Lucker you will find two eateries, The Apple Inn and The School House. The Apple Inn is a traditional country pub serving a great food and ales. The School House offers a fresh approach to Breakfast & brunch using local products.
The School House is also a popular spot for small weddings. For more information please send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a guest of Stablewood Coastal Cottages, you are entitled to the following special offers:
Spa and Fitness
- 1 hour swim or fitness suite pass for each member of your party, courtesy of Beau Monde Leisure
- 5% discount on all hair & beauty treatments (excludes packages & products) courtesy of Beau Monde Leisure
- 5% Discount on food at the The School House & the Apple Inn (you will need to present your key fob for the discount to apply)
- Plan your activities including mountain biking, canoeing and more with this 10% discount courtesy of Adventure Northumberland. When booking, use the promo code: stable2015
Payment and deposit information
- A 30% deposit is payable at the time of booking. Receipt of any deposit shall not constitute acceptance of any booking until confirmation has been sent. All payment, unless otherwise specified, shall be made payable to “Stablewood Leisure Limited” and sent to the address on the booking acknowledgement.
- The balance of the booking is due 8 weeks before the arrival date.
- See further terms & conditions here: https://www.stablewoodcoastalcottages.com/terms-and-conditions/
Bedroom 1 – Double bed.
Bedroom 2 – 2 Single Beds