Heather House | Budle Bay
4 Bed Cottage in Budle Bay, Northumberland
Set only 500 yards from the dunes of Budle Bay sands, Goosander is the perfect villa to host a luxurious group getaway. With a privately owned sandy beach for all guests to enjoy, you can sit at peace within an area of outstanding natural beauty and watch the day go by and not see another soul.
Goosander cottage offers a spacious open plan kitchen, living room and dining area has access to the patio and garden. The king sized bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, WC and wash basin. A second king sized bedroom has an en-suite shower, WC and wash basin. There is an infra-red sauna and we ask you to please bring your own dressing gowns and slippers. A separate WC and hand basin is also on this floor. The patio garden with tables and chairs, an enclosed grass area and large shared grassed paddock is an ideal space for enjoying the outdoors. There’s also a front sitting area with a patio heater for those cool nights.
Part of the Heather House collection of properties situated just above Budle Bay, Goosander provides extremely comfortable living for up to 8 guests with fantastic panoramic views of Budle Bay and up the coast to Holy Island. This property has been purpose built to provide self-catering accommodation and features spacious en-suite bedrooms, private sauna, private hot tub(included in the price for 2024), enclosed gardens and a wonderful sandy beach just 500 yards from the back door. Private parking (3 cars) and bike storage is available on site, as well as a laundry room.
Travel cot & high chair available on request for a small charge. Please note we do not provide a mattress or bedding |
Bamburgh is situated just over a mile away, and has a host of good places to eat and drink, as well as its own wonderful beach with the famous castle that imposes itself over the village.
3 miles away in Lucker you will find two eateries, The Apple Inn and The School House. The Apple Inn is a traditional country pub serving a great food and ales. The School House offers a fresh approach to Breakfast & brunch using local products.
The School House is also a popular spot for small weddings. For more information please send an enquiry to email@example.com
As a guest of Stablewood Coastal Cottages, you are entitled to the following special offers:
Spa and Fitness
- 1 hour swim or fitness suite pass for each member of your party, courtesy of Beau Monde Leisure
- 5% discount on all hair & beauty treatments (excludes packages & products) courtesy of Beau Monde Leisure
- 5% Discount on food at the The School House & the Apple Inn (you will need to present your key fob for the discount to apply)
- Plan your activities including mountain biking, canoeing and more with this 10% discount courtesy of Adventure Northumberland. When booking, use the promo code: stable2015
Payment and deposit information
- A 30% deposit is payable at the time of booking. Receipt of any deposit shall not constitute acceptance of any booking until confirmation has been sent. All payment, unless otherwise specified, shall be made payable to “Stablewood Leisure Limited” and sent to the address on the booking acknowledgement.
- The balance of the booking is due 8 weeks before the arrival date.
- See further terms & conditions here: https://www.stablewoodcoastalcottages.com/terms-and-conditions/
Bedroom 1 – Kingsize Bed with Shower Bath en-suite
Bedroom 2 – Kingsize Bed with Shower en-suite
Bedroom 3 – 2 Single Beds with Shower en-suite
Bedroom 4 – King Size Bed with Shower ensuite and balcony