Grey Seal Cottage
Heather Cottages | Budle Bay
3 Bed Cottage in Budle Bay, Northumberland
Set right within the dunes of Budle Bay sands, Grey Seal is the perfect getaway for those looking for peaceful surroundings by the sea. It has a privately-owned sandy beach for all guests to enjoy, you can relish the area’s natural beauty and take in the peacefulness of this wonderful part of the country.
Grey Seal Cottage sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms and belongs to the Heather Cottages collection which has memorable views across Budle Bay to Holy Island Castle. You won’t want to miss the sunrise and sunset, which can be breath taking. There’s plenty to do around here from walking, cycling, to explore nature and capturing wildlife on camera.
The ground floor comprises of a kitchen with breakfast bar and a raised breakfast area with a table and chairs. There is a split-level living room and dining area with a TV, offering ample seating. The fully tiled shower room comes complete with a WC, basin and heated towel rail. Additionally, you will find a double bedroom with a TV on the ground floor.
Access to a private enclosed garden area with patio furniture provides the ideal surroundings to get together and wind down after a day out exploring, and the individual decked area offers stunning views of the sand dunes and Budle Bay. Private parking (2 cars) and bike storage is available on site, as well as a laundry room.
Upstairs there are two twin bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room, which includes a WC and hand basin. You’ll also find a separate bathroom with a shower over the bath, a WC and a hand basin.
Travel cot & high chair available on request for a small fee. Please note we do not provide a mattress or bedding.
The Hot tub is available to hire during your stay. details below.
Bamburgh is situated just over a mile away, and has a host of good places to eat and drink, as well as its own wonderful beach with the famous castle that imposes itself over the village.
3 miles away in Lucker you will find two eateries, The Apple Inn and The School House. The Apple Inn is a traditional country pub serving a great food and ales. The School House offers a fresh approach to Breakfast & brunch using local products.
The School House is also a popular spot for small weddings. For more information please send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a guest of Stablewood Coastal Cottages, you are entitled to the following special offers:
Spa and Fitness
- 1 hour swim or fitness suite pass for each member of your party, courtesy of Beau Monde Leisure
- 5% discount on all hair & beauty treatments (excludes packages & products) courtesy of Beau Monde Leisure
- 5% Discount on food at the The School House & the Apple Inn (you will need to present your key fob for the discount to apply)
- Plan your activities including mountain biking, canoeing and more with this 10% discount courtesy of Adventure Northumberland. When booking, use the promo code: stable2015
Payment and deposit information
- A 30% deposit is payable at the time of booking. Receipt of any deposit shall not constitute acceptance of any booking until confirmation has been sent. All payment, unless otherwise specified, shall be made payable to “Stablewood Leisure Limited” and sent to the address on the booking acknowledgement.
- The balance of the booking is due 8 weeks before the arrival date.
- See further terms & conditions here: https://www.stablewoodcoastalcottages.com/terms-and-conditions/
Bedroom 1 – Double bed.
Bedroom 2 – 2 Single beds with en-suite.
Bedroom 3 – 2 Single beds.