Heather House | Budle Bay
3 Bed Cottage in Budle Bay, Northumberland
Set only 500 yards from the dunes of Budle Bay sands, Jackdaw Cottage offers space for a large family getaway with a privately owned sandy beach just a stone’s throw away. Admire the peace and serenity within an area of outstanding natural beauty and watch the day go by and not see another soul.
Part of the Heather House collection of properties situated just above Budle Bay, Jackdaw Cottage provides extremely comfortable living for up to 6 guests with fantastic panoramic views of Budle Bay and up the coast to Holy Island. This property has been purpose built to provide self-catering accommodation and features spacious en-suite bedrooms, enclosed gardens and a wonderful sandy beach just 500 yards from the back door.
You’ll find a spacious open plan kitchen, living room and dining area with access to patio and garden. As well as a king sized bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a shower over the bath, a WC and a wash basin. A separate WC and hand basin can also be found on the ground floor.
There’s also an infra-red sauna you and your guests can use but please bring your own dressing gowns and slippers. The outdoor area has a patio garden with tables and chairs, an enclosed grass area and a large shared grassed paddock. An additional seating area can be found at the front and has a patio heater for cooler evenings.
Travel cot & high chair available on request for a small charge.. Please note we do not provide a mattress or bedding
Bamburgh is situated just over a mile away, and has a host of good places to eat and drink, as well as its own wonderful beach with the famous castle that imposes itself over the village.
3 miles away in Lucker you will find two eateries, The Apple Inn and The School House. The Apple Inn is a traditional country pub serving a great food and ales. The School House offers a fresh approach to Breakfast & brunch using local products.
The School House is also a popular spot for small weddings. For more information please send an enquiry to email@example.com
As a guest of Stablewood Coastal Cottages, you are entitled to the following special offers:
Spa and Fitness
- 1 hour swim or fitness suite pass for each member of your party, courtesy of Beau Monde Leisure
- 5% discount on all hair & beauty treatments (excludes packages & products) courtesy of Beau Monde Leisure
- 5% Discount on food at the The School House & the Apple Inn (you will need to present your key fob for the discount to apply)
- Plan your activities including mountain biking, canoeing and more with this 10% discount courtesy of Adventure Northumberland. When booking, use the promo code: stable2015
Payment and deposit information
- A 30% deposit is payable at the time of booking. Receipt of any deposit shall not constitute acceptance of any booking until confirmation has been sent. All payment, unless otherwise specified, shall be made payable to “Stablewood Leisure Limited” and sent to the address on the booking acknowledgement.
- The balance of the booking is due 8 weeks before the arrival date.
- See further terms & conditions here: https://www.stablewoodcoastalcottages.com/terms-and-conditions/
Bedroom 1 – King size Bed with Shower En-suite.
Bedroom 2 – King size Bed with Shower En suite.
Bedroom 3 – 2 Single Beds with Bath Shower En-suite.