Apple Row Cottages | Lucker
2 Bed Cottage in Lucker, Northumberland
Crispin is a delightful 2 bedroom stone cottage, set within a picturesque location next to the Waren Burn, which runs through the village of Lucker. This charming property is equipped with a great range of facilities and is designed with self-catering in mind to create a relaxed stay for all guests.
Part of the Apple Row Cottages collection, the cottage sleeps 4 guests in 2 bedrooms. All our properties are dog friendly too so you are welcome to bring them along so the whole family can enjoy a well-deserved break.
The cottage has a sociable, open-plan kitchen and dining area, and the living room features a cosy wood burning stove and access to the patio garden – great for winding down in after a day of exploring. There’s also a WC with a hand basin downstairs too.
On the first floor is a king-sized en-suite bedroom with ample storage, a bath and separate shower, a WC and wash basin. Additionally, you’ll find a twin bedroom with an en-suite shower room complete with a shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
*travel cot & high chair available on request for a small fee. Please note we do not provide a mattress or bedding.
In Lucker you will find two eateries, The Apple Inn and The School House. The Apple Inn is a traditional country pub serving a great food and ales. The School House offers a fresh approach to Breakfast & brunch using local products.
The School House is also a popular spot for small weddings. For more information please send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucker is only 2 miles from the A1, which makes visiting landmarks and exploring Northumberland and its wonderful coastline easy to do. The cottage is just 3 miles from Bamburgh, which has a host of great places to eat and drink, as well as its own stunning beach and the famous castle that sits proudly over the village..
As a guest of Stablewood Coastal Cottages, you are entitled to the following special offers:
Spa and Fitness
- 1 hour swim or fitness suite pass for each member of your party, courtesy of Beau Monde Leisure
- 5% discount on all hair & beauty treatments (excludes packages & products) courtesy of Beau Monde Leisure
- 5% Discount on food at the The School House & the Apple Inn (you will need to present your key fob for the discount to apply)
- Plan your activities including mountain biking, canoeing and more with this 10% discount courtesy of Adventure Northumberland. When booking, use the promo code: stable2015
Payment and deposit information
- A 30% deposit is payable at the time of booking. Receipt of any deposit shall not constitute acceptance of any booking until confirmation has been sent. All payment, unless otherwise specified, shall be made payable to “Stablewood Leisure Limited” and sent to the address on the booking acknowledgement.
- The balance of the booking is due 8 weeks before the arrival date.
- See further terms & conditions here: https://www.stablewoodcoastalcottages.com/terms-and-conditions/
Bedroom 1 – King size Bed with en-suite.
Bedroom 2 – 2 Single Beds with en-suite.