Red Fox Cottage
Lucker Cottages & Millhouse | Lucker
3 Bed Cottage in Lucker, Northumberland
A newly constructed and purpose designed self-catering cottage for those looking for a seaside getaway. Red Fox is a beautifully finished, ground floor property set within Lucker, a small charming village only 3 miles from Bamburgh. Rooted in peaceful surroundings, but still close to the tourist attractions and conveniences, Red Fox can sleep up to 6 guests very comfortably using the 3 bedrooms, all of which are en-suite.
Sleeping up to 6 guests, the property boasts 3 en-suite bedrooms and features a traditional wood beamed living room and dining area. Red Fox Cottage can be booked with neighbouring Roe Deer Cottage to create accommodation for up to 12 guests.
The light, airy and spacious open plan kitchen, living room and dining area with large TV and a cosy log burning stove is ideal for spending time indoors. The kitchen has all the appliances you need for a self-catering holiday and the lounge is furnished with comfy, deep leather sofas and chairs.
Two king size bedrooms both with en-suite bathroom, one with a shower over bath and one with a shower cubicle are on the ground floor. Both are furnished with a wardrobe, drawers, bedside cabinets and TV’s. There is also a twin bedroom with en-suite shower cubicle, TV, wardrobe and storage drawers.
Travel cot & high chair available on request. Please note we do not provide a mattress or bedding
In Lucker you will find two eateries, The Apple Inn and The School House. The Apple Inn is a traditional country pub serving a great food and ales. The School House offers a fresh approach to Breakfast & brunch using local products.
The School House is also a popular spot for small weddings. For more information please send an enquiry to email@example.com
Lucker is only 2 miles from the A1, which makes visiting landmarks and exploring Northumberland and its wonderful coastline easy to do. The cottage is just 3 miles from Bamburgh, which has a host of great places to eat and drink, as well as its own stunning beach and the famous castle that sits proudly over the village..
As a guest of Stablewood Coastal Cottages, you are entitled to the following special offers:
Spa and Fitness
- 1 hour swim or fitness suite pass for each member of your party, courtesy of Beau Monde Leisure
- 5% discount on all hair & beauty treatments (excludes packages & products) courtesy of Beau Monde Leisure
- 5% Discount on food at the The School House & the Apple Inn (you will need to present your key fob for the discount to apply)
- Plan your activities including mountain biking, canoeing and more with this 10% discount courtesy of Adventure Northumberland. When booking, use the promo code: stable2015
Payment and deposit information
- A 30% deposit is payable at the time of booking. Receipt of any deposit shall not constitute acceptance of any booking until confirmation has been sent. All payment, unless otherwise specified, shall be made payable to “Stablewood Leisure Limited” and sent to the address on the booking acknowledgement.
- The balance of the booking is due 8 weeks before the arrival date.
- See further terms & conditions here: https://www.stablewoodcoastalcottages.com/terms-and-conditions/
Bedroom 1 – King size Bed with En-suite
Bedroom 2 – King size Bed with En-suite.
Bedroom 3 – 2 Single Beds with En-suite.